Working Hours: Full Time
Who are we?
Sleepiz AG (Ltd.) is a Zürich based startup with a mission to provide patient-centric disease management through seamless integration of contactless monitoring into people’s homes. Sleepiz leverages the power of sleep insights with a device that is simply placed on the bedside table. The device operates in a non-contact fashion and measures movements originating from heart contractions and breathing patterns, as well as body motions with medical grade accuracy.
What you will do
In your role as a business developer you are one of the crucial stakeholders being responsible for ensuring that our products reach the patients. Therefore, you will support the strategic development while also executing and driving our market entry strategies. This includes working closely with product management and marketing internally and establishing new partnerships and funnels externally. This position comes with a high responsibility in the entire cycle from positioning of the product on the market to generating sales.
- Develop new business models and partnerships
- Prepare and execute market launch strategies
- Define target audiences and targeted messaging
- Create sales funnel and generate leads
Who you are
Qualifications and Experience
- Business education background
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to work in our office in Zurich
- Previous work experience at a digital health startup/ company or digital developer at insurance
- Proven track record of developing successful business models in the medical domain
- Strong network in the European healthcare industry
- Experience in offline and online business models
Our ideal candidate will imbibe the following skillsets:
- Transformer and change-maker with out of the box thinking
- Open-minded and extroverted personality
- Willing to spend time time in the field
- Strong networking skills
- High degree of self-management
- Hands-on and “Get shit done” attitude
- Dedication to improve patient’s lives
Sleepiz is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from all backgrounds and life experiences.
What we offer
We are a dynamic, smart, and compassionate team that is passionate about sleep. As a part of our team, you will have ample collaboration and growth opportunities in truly interdisciplinary team. We offer flexible working hours with extensive work from home policies although your workplace will be directly located at the lake of Zurich with a beautiful view into the mountains. So, it’s up to you to decide where you prefer to work! You will receive an attractive and performance-based compensation and participate in our future growth through our employee stock option plans.
- We believe that every breath counts
- We allow people to manage their health at home for as long as possible
- At the heart of our value creation we center both, the patient and the physician
- We strive for transparency, honesty, precision and quality in everything we do
Are you passionate about innovation in healthcare?
Do you yearn to join a young team providing steep growth?
Are you eager to work towards making a direct impact?
Send over your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!