Working Hours: Full Time
Who are we?
Sleepiz AG (Ltd.) is a Zürich based startup with a mission to provide patient-centric disease management through seamless integration of contactless monitoring into people’s homes. Sleepiz leverages the power of sleep insights with a device that is simply placed on the bedside table. The device operates in a non-contact fashion and measures movements originating from heart contractions and breathing patterns, as well as body motions with medical grade accuracy.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate remotely with patients via phone calls or video conferences
- Analyze and interpret vital sign data to understand health trends
- Train technical teams with medical knowledge
- Support the development of products and services
Who We Are Looking For
- Tech-savviness and interest in digitalization
- High degree of self-motivation
- Patience and resilience
- Willingness to take up responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Accredited physician by training
- Experience with MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
- Accreditation to practice sleep medicine
- Specialist for inner medicine or pneumology
- Experience in providing remote care services
Sleepiz is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from all backgrounds and life experiences. Sleepiz is an active proponent of gender equality in STEM. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Get
We are a dynamic, smart, and compassionate team that is passionate creating the future of healthcare. As a part of our team, you will have ample collaboration and a steep learning curve in our interdisciplinary teams. In your day-to-day business you will work in an environment of great opportunities and interesting challenges while helping us to create the future of healthcare.
You can work flexible hours knowing you are trusted with high degree of self-responsibility and autonomy. On our team, you will not be another cog in the machine – we want everyone at Sleepiz to own their unique story and their successes. Not convinced yet? Here is more of what you can expect with us:
- In addition to public holidays, we offer flexible paid time off for you to get some well-deserved R&R time
- You can expect competitive compensation along with stock options for the value you bring
- You will have continuous conversations with your team leads for two-way feedback because when you grow, we grow
- You will make friends through competitive rounds of online games, ice breakers, celebrations, and knowledge sharing spaces
Are you passionate about innovation in healthcare?
Do you yearn to join a young team providing steep growth?
Are you eager to work towards making a direct impact?
Send over your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!